The Forza surf ski
600cm x 48cm
- = €2995.00
- = €3995.00
This will be the biggest seller as it is in the most popular category in the entire surf ski market. Long enough to be fast, short enough to fit in your garage and on your roof rack. Wide enough to be stable when it's “rough”, narrow enough to give you performance on the flattest of days.
Comfort, stability and speed is the “Holy Grail” of surfskis, and with the Forza, you're one paddle stroke closer to reaching that! The positive seating position means you'll be able to apply maximum power and the steering is feather light! The Forza picks up waves with ease and you'll be smiling with delight at the amount of control and stability you have.
Racing or recreational, this is a great boat to have a lot of fun in.
Some other features include a carbon foot plate with the choice of foot straps, carbon or extruded pull bar. Carry handles at the cockpit, bow and stern, deck bungees and a deBrito bailer. A choice of rudders is also available.
Included as standard
- deBrito bailer
- Carbon foot plate with 4 different strap options
- – Double foot strap
- – Single foot strap
- – Foot bar - plastic
- – Foot bar - carbon
- Carbon handles – bow and stern
- Carbon cockpit handles
- Bungees back deck and cockpit
- Standard rudder
- Custom colours & design your own graphics
- Boat cover
- Rudder size/shape options
- Name sticker(s)
Prices and weight
- 20% deposit on orders
- 30% deposit required for custom colour/graphics orders
- All prices include VAT but do not include shipping
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- Weights are estimated +/- 0.5kg